Thursday, December 31, 2009

First Entry of our Blog

The Christensens at Park City, Christmas 2009

Well, I've wanted to do this for a while. I would like to have everyone contribute at least once a month. It would be great if everyone would update the blog at the beginning of the month. I will set up the blog so anyone in the family can post to our site. I will need everyone's email address. We will need to decide if we want this to be a public or private only access. It will be fun to have pictures and events updated so we can see what everyone is doing.

3 comments:

  1. Linda

    I think it's a great idea. I'm not a great blogger, but I'll try to contribute.

    I spent my first Christmas alone in York, Maine, in a nice cottage offered to me by a co-worker. It was very nice and relaxing and a memorable experience. They've invited me to take advantage of the cottage for my birthday. I'm looking forward to going back.

    Looking forward to a very Happy New Year. I hope everyone else has a great 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you received your invitations to be a blogger on this site...you should receive an email...sign up if you aren't a blogger already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty cool. I hope everyone keeps posting things. Once I learn how to use the blog, I will teach Mom (or anyone that needs to learn).

    I know you all will laugh,, but it is cold here -- 40 now and will drop to 29 tonight. You have to remember, we don't have heaters that work very well in cold weather or real coats. Plus we don't know what an ice scraper is nor can we buy one in Orlando. So we suffer just a little bit. :-)

    ReplyDelete